Intervento chirurgico per Paul Marc

« Older   Newer »
*Drop_
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/1/2014, 20:03

CITAZIONE
Hi everyone, we have some bad news. Paul Marc is in a hospital in Cornwall, ON after having to have emergency abdominal surgery last night. He started feeling severe pain right before our show in Sherbrooke and it got so bad we had to stop at a hospital on the way back to Toronto. Right now our shows in Windsor, Kitchener and Hamilton are being rescheduled. Paul Marc got through the surgery okay, and hopefully he is recovered for the shows the next weekend in Etobicoke and Scarborough. Please feel free to send him well wishes through his twitter @paulmarc or Instagram @paulmarcsees . We'll let you know when we have new dates for the makeup shows. Thanks for your understanding.

Shane // Silverstein

Caspita!

*Drop_
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/2/2014, 20:31

DA quel che ho capito hanno dovuto posticipare altre date perchè la riabilitazione è più lunga di quanto si aspettavano...

CITAZIONE
Hey everyone,
We have more bad news unfortunately. Paul Marc is still in the hospital recovering from his surgery. We are going to have to postpone our shows this weekend in Etobicoke and Scarborough. As for everyone wondering when we are going to make up these dates (as well as Hamilton, Kitchener and Windsor from last week) we are going to wait until we have a proper timeframe on when he will be released. We are confident he will be back and ready to go for the Eastern Canada shows. We hate postponing shows but want to thank our fans for being so understanding and sending well wishes to Paul Marc while he's in the hospital. Again if anyone wants to reach out to him his twitter is @paulmarc and his Instagram is @paulmarcsees .

Peace and Love,
Shane // Silverstein

CITAZIONE
Everyone,

I'd like to first say that the outpour of support I've received through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, emails, texts, calls and whatever else you may have done (just no animal sacrifices, I hope) has not at all gone unnoticed. I've done my best to respond to what I can and though I couldn't tell you how exactly, hospital life is surprisingly busy. Just know that it meant a lot to hear from all of you- certainly the brightest part of any of my days here.

I'm terribly sorry we've had to cancel these shows on my behalf- I certainly didn't expect to be admitted for as long as I have been. I'll be excited as ever to see you on the rescheduled dates and along with the band, I personally really appreciate your understanding and patience.

Finally, I'm sure you'd like to know about my health. It's difficult to say just how much longer I'll be in here but if all goes according to projections it shouldn't be more than a few more days. I'm feeling much better and I seem to be recovering from the surgery as everyone hoped.

Thank you again.

Love you,

PMR

_vanille_
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/2/2014, 12:25

Oddio. Ho letto appena adesso. Speriamo si riprenda presto, poverino...

2 replies since 29/1/2014, 20:03   70 views